Toggle the Widgetbar
- Fill out an Inquiry Form to receive more information about tuition rates and our Enrollment Agreement.
Schedule a Tour
- Please call the office at 305-854-8001 to schedule a private tour of one of our beautiful campuses. This is an opportunity to ask questions about our school, share information about your child with our admissions staff and learn more about the Montessori pedagogy.
- If you are not a current LPC student and are applying to our Elementary program or the Kindergarten year of our Primary program, your child should attend the tour and meet with one of admissions personnel or a teacher.
- If you are interested in enrolling your child, please submit the Enrollment Agreement and your $1,350.00 Deposit ($975 for Financial Aid applicants).
- You will be prompted to complete your enrollment by completing an online registration on MyProcare.com
- To apply for financial aid: complete your financial aid application on TADS.com. Once you have submitted your application on TADS, please notify our admissions personnel for further instructions.
- If you are applying to our Elementary Program or joining during your Kindergarten year and are not a current LPC student, you must submit a Teacher/Principal Recommendation Form. Teacher Recommendation forms are NOT required for Infant, Toddler or Primary applicants. The form will be provided by our admissions personnel.
- Following your private tour and upon submitting your Enrollment Contract, you will be notified of your acceptance into our program. If the program you are applying to is full, you will be asked if you are interested in being placed on our Waitlist. To be placed on our Waitlist, you must submit a payment of $375.00 (in lieu of the full Enrollment Deposit of $1,350.00).
- For Elementary applicants who are not LPC students, you will be notified promptly of acceptance after your child been assessed and once all forms have been received.
- Public registration opens the second Monday in February of every year.
- Notification of acceptance is communicated at the time that the Enrollment Agreement and fees are submitted, based on program availability.